03 March, 2006

Mindless Ramblings...

So, of course, there is no real purpose for this post. I have to kill some time at work before I go and set up a display board for a trade show this weekend. Who's excited that Rachel has to work every weekend in March. Not me, that's for damn sure. On the up side, it will produce some excellent comp time. I will be able to take a whole week off work by the time this is done heehee. So I guess that's a plus. I'm making a whirlwind trip to Colorado this weekend to see Flogging Molly in concert (they are an Irish punk band) and I'm super excited, but like I said I have to work this weekend so it will be an amazingly quick trip. To add to that Bob is all kinds of pissed off at me for going to Colorado. This is a whole completely different topic that would take me a great deal of time to explain, and nobody really wants to hear about it anyway. So that is stressing me out a bit. He is stressin because one of the jobs he wanted in Colorado hasn't called him back yet...it hasn't even been a week, and he failed to ask them when they would be getting back in touch with him. Grrrrrr. Anyway those are my pointless ramblings for the day. Perhaps I will write more later...

No comments: