27 February, 2006

So Now...

Well there have been new developments on the "Rachel's life" front. We went down to Colorado this weekend so Bob could interview for a job down there. Looks fairly promising and I'm pretty sure the decision has been made that we will be moving back down to Colorado. So now all of you who have been pestering me to come back will finally get your wish heehee. There is actually a job in Burlington almost exactly like the one I have, that I am thinking about applying for. So yeah that would be great. As much as I hate to say it, cause I really should have been more supportive, I am really glad that Bob didn't get the job he applied for in Eastern Nebraska. That would have been really far away, and absolutely no fun at all. My new puppies are still doing really really well, they've decided that they like walks and sleeping in the car. Although that makes them want to stay up and play all night..not good, not good at all. My job in Nebraska is still going really well, I'm starting to get SUPER busy, which is nice. As developments unfold I will let you know!!

Oh Yeah!! Before I forget, for those of you that know me, I got another 5 inches cut off of my hair this weekend! It hits my shoulders now, and I had a dark brown, a golden brown, and auburn lowlights put in. Its way different, but I LOVE it...heehee fun with paintshop ;-D

2 comments:

Toby said...

So, does that mean if someone doesn't know, your hair looks five inches longer?! Wow! How'd you pull that off?!

Rachel said...

Its tricky...and the process takes longer than I have to explain! heehee