07 February, 2006

Sad Day

Depression has begun to set in. Friday my two dogs got out of their kennel and ran off. We live out in the country so there are any number of places that they could be, and our chances of finding them are getting slimmer every day. Its been below freezing up here the last couple of nights and I'm beginning to think they might not have made it. For anyone that knows me, this realization is wrecking havoc on my emotional well being. I am incredibly attached to my pets and there will be a big hole in my heart if we can't find them. I'm still harboring hope that somebody will find them and call me, but I don't think its gonna happen {sniff}. So needless to say it has not been a good week.
On another note, haven't decided whether its good or bad yet, my boyfriend is thinking about taking a job 6 hours away from me. We have decided that I will stay in Western Nebraska, with my job for at least another 6 months, during which time he will be in Eastern Nebraska. Hopefully he will love that job and I can get a job and stay there. But this is the very last time I'm moving because of his jobs. He can stay for mine next time and just be happy with it damn it. Well enough of the pity party for me. I'll post if I find out anything about my dogs!

3 comments:

Toby said...

Sorry about your dogs, Rachel! I hope you find them! Also, hope everything works out with Bob. Also also, looking forward to the weekend. Maybe we can help you take your mind off things and have some fun!

Jared said...

Hopefully your 13-miles-away-but-still-technically-your-neighbor will find them again! And show Bob who wears the pants - put your foot down! Hopefully it will be good work, though. And, like Toby said, we're looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

And as a side note, I know you don't like me very much, but is it nice to compare me to a Hare? I'm going to have to cry in my rabbit hole again. (It's NOT a hare-hole). If you're confused, look how you spelled my last name in your links list!

Rachel said...

I think you're smokin somethin Jared...it looks okay to me ! {smile}