04 April, 2006

Times Square

You may remember me mentioning that a picture of my friend Randi and I is going to be 50 feet tall on a billboard in Times Square. Well here it is folks! That really fun moment has finally arrived. That picture will be on screen for 15 seconds every day for 5 days! And next week a picture of my little brother and I is going to be up there. I'm still going to submit the picture of Tanis, Jared, Toby, and I at Red Robin and see what happens. Heehee. If that comes about I will certainly let you all know!

1 comment:

Jared said...

That's awesome - all I have to say is, if that picture of us DOES go up, I HAVE TO HAVE A PICTURE OF IT ON THE BILLBOARD, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!! I mean, it's not every day (unless you're Rachel) that your face is looming over Times Square...